Are you looking for the next step in your career?
That's great! As we are looking for talented and motivated people.
We celebrate the beginning of the weekend with different cuisines.
We develop ourselves in a chosen path.
We have the freedom to start our work at any hour.
We don’t have to be in the office every single day.
We boost up our skills together.
Career matrix & leader support
We know exactly what to do to get promoted.
Great atmosphere, young and dynamic environment
Everyone has it, right?
Meow, woof, woof!
Every Thursday we share our knowledge with each other.
Spacious chillout room & kitchen with table tennis, PS, foosball and treadmill desk.
Hungry? Snacks? Fruits & veggies? Vegan milk? We have it all!
We do not wear pyjamas, but honestly - we could.
Choose the best career option for you with Espeo Software!
- You’re a fast-learning IT student or a self-taught developer
- Your English at least at B2 level
- You know the syntax of your primary programming language and can use its core libraries
- You can write tests
- You use basic commands in Git and Linux
- You write testable code and use TDD and SOLID principles
- Your knowledge of frameworks allows to develop web and REST applications
- You are a self-reliant developer
- You can develop software in more than one language
- You can advise on a useful and aesthetic solution
- You already have a few years of sound experience in software development
- You are an advanced practitioner of TDD, XP and Code Review
- You apply a full range of tests within a project (unit, integration, e2e) and can automate them
- You've led a project team more than once and as a Team Leader and/or Scrum Master
- You lead meetings with clients, can successfully examine their needs and propose specific solutions
- You are a desirable dream-member of every team
- You can carry out a project's audit and evaluate the quality of code
- You improve existing solutions and introduce new ways of solving problems
- You estimate various projects regardless of their type or technology
- You've got extensive experience in leading a team