In these last few days of 2019, it’s time to take stock of the year and look ahead to the next. We’d like to share the top six most popular articles in 2019 and thank you for visiting us and reading. We’re looking forward to 2020 and another year of insights to share with you. Happy New Year from the Espeo team, we’ll see you in 2020.
Our top 6 most popular articles in 2019
Table of contents:
- 6 software technologies that will dominate 2020
- 30 Angular and TS tricks and tips that will improve your application
- Data visualization in web and mobile apps: The best examples of data visualization
- App Security: Why is it worth it to implement JWT based authentication in your app?
- The best ways to measure mobile app success
- React Native guide: Key takeaways to get you started
1. 6 software technologies that will dominate 2020
This roundup of the most popular technologies in 2020 was by far the most popular article we published. it delves into how technologies such as narrow artificial intelligence, mixed reality, and distributed cloud. These are just a few of the tech innovations to watch as we enter the next decade.
2. 30 Angular and TS tricks and tips that will improve your application
In this technical article, we offered a step-by-step guide to improving your application. it’s a helpful guide to improving your development projects, making it much more straightforward and less resource-intensive.
3. Data visualization in web and mobile apps: The best examples of data visualization
Rather than peering at details, data visualization lets us comprehend the substance of our data, and we’re smarter because of it. In this article, we walked through the best practices and present the best data visualization examples that improve user engagement and increase conversion rates. By the end of it, you’ll have a better understanding of the do’s and don’ts when it comes to data visualization for mobile apps.
4. App Security: Why is it worth it to implement JWT based authentication in your app?
App speed and security are of huge importance. Our main goal aligned with our customer’s goal is to deliver a satisfactory product as quickly as possible and within budget. There are a number of practices, recommendations and even proposals on how to run projects, but implementation details are extremely important — small changes that allow us to write competitive applications.
5. The best ways to measure mobile app success
After creating an awesome mobile app, the next thing is to measure its performance. This comes after your app has been listed in app stores and is downloaded by the target audience. Even if the target audience responds positively, you still need to assess the App against the industrial standards of Key Performance Indicators. It is important as it helps you track the performance as well as continuously improve your app, hence generate more revenue.
6. React Native guide: Key takeaways to get you started
Here were the top five most popular posts in 2019. Thanks again for reading the blog. If there’s anything you’d like us to cover in 2020, let us know in the comments! Happy New Year from us!