Finland Sustainable Business Partner for Poland – today’s seminar is organized on the occasion of the State Visit of the President of the Republic of Finland to the Republic of Poland. The seminar will be attended by:
- H.E. Sauli Niinistö President of the Republic of Finland
- H.E. Bronisław Komorowski President of the Republic of Poland
- Mr. Jan Vapaavuori Minister of Economic Affairs of Finland
- Mr. Janusz Piechociński Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy of Poland
- Mr. Petteri Orpo Minister of Agriculture and Forestry of Finland.
The President of the Republic of Finland is accompanied on his visit to Poland by a Finnish high level delegation. The Delegation includes representatives from several Ministries, Organizations and Business Sectors, such as Energy, Cleantech and IT.
Finland, known for its High Technology, Cleantech Solutions, Quality Education and Advanced R&D, is one of the innovation leaders in Europe. The country is regularly ranked internationally among the world’s top performers in numerous surveys and studies. Finnish companies have built up an excellent track record in a variety of fields and have proven to be a long term and stable partner for Polish enterprises.
Finland is a major business partner for Espeo Software. Espeo is based on Finnish roots and style of cooperation. The software house has learnt a software development style in Finland. Espeo is a combination of the Finnish attachment to agile methodologies and attention to usability with the Polish software development spirit and talent.