Information about personal data processing for recruitment purposes at Espeo Software
The personal data controller is Espeo Software Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Poland, 61-763 Poznań, Wroniecka 18/5, KRS 0000307845, VAT ID 7811821065, REGON 300851740 (hereinafter ESPEO “)
ESPEO contact details: e-mail address: [email protected]
ESPEO with the moment of consent will process your personal data for current and future recruitment processes conducted at ESPEO for any position, specifically to:
- contact in order to conduct the recruitment process efficiently and arrange a recruitment meeting,
- assess the information contained in the curriculum vitae in terms of assessing compliance with the recruitment conditions,
- keep a register of people whose personal data has been deleted.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is to give this consent to the processing of personal data on the terms specified in article 23 section 1 point 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended) and on the conditions specified in article 6 section 1 letter a) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation , Journal of Laws of EU L 119/1 of May 4, 2016, hereinafter: “Regulation“).
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above, your personal data may be provided to entities through which recruitment is carried out.
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the recruitment period and for the purposes of future recruitment processes – no more than 5 years from the date of their release or the last edition.
In connection with the processing of personal data by ESPEO, you are entitled to:
- the right to access the content of these data, in accordance with art. 15 of the Regulation,
- the right to rectify these data, in accordance with art. 16 of the Regulation,
- the right to delete these data, in accordance with art. 17 of the Regulation,
- the right to limit the processing of such data, in accordance with Article 18 of the Regulation,
- the right to transfer data pursuant to art. 20 of the Regulation,
- the right to object to the processing of these data, based on art. 21 of the Regulation.
At the same time, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In order to withdraw the consent, it is sufficient to send an appropriate statement to the e-mail address [email protected].
If ESPEO does not process the data in accordance with the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Providing personal data by sending a curriculum vitae and consenting to their processing is voluntary and the lack of such consent meant that it is not possible to move forward with your recruitment process.